Friday, June 03, 2005

Not yet...


Today was another superficial day. I went to work, and it didn't even seem like I just cried last night...

I don't know if you'd find this quite unusual. Do you know when you have the capacity to foresee how your future would turn out, or know just what would happen next? Sometimes I think I do. Some things in life are predictable. It's the timing that I just couldn't say. It's happened quite a lot of times already, and now it scares to know that I am still right this time.

I got home past midnight yesterday, and I went straight to my room, not that I was already too tired, but due to the fact that I needed to vent out the pain inside my chest. You know how it feels when you see the one you love sufferiing, and you just couldn't stand it, but you're helpless? As if you also feel what he/she might be going through.

Well, I saw my dad sleeping on the couch, and my mom beside him. I think they both waited for me to come home, eventhough my dad was sick. This may sound absurd but I cry every time my mom or my dad is sick. I fear that if we take for granted their sickness, it may be too late for us...and that is one thing I know I couldn't bear.

I still have a lot of plans for my parents...and I just can't, won't see my life without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home