Tuesday, March 29, 2005

...

Obviously, this blog is intended for emotional stability, so that I could pour out all the angst and negative emotions that continuously run through my veins, which unfortunately I have to hide because the people around me may think I'm too messed up than I really am and feel less obliged to give me responsibilities. This here aids my emotional intelligence and in a way enables me to cope with all the pressures and disappointments of the harshness of reality. Then again, do you think this is healthy? I am just letting it all out, though this isn't really considered an outlet because I am still keeping it all to myself. My friends don't even know I have this blog!
It's already 10:25 pm and I'm still at work. There are so many stories to tell.
I will find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home